In the Ligurian capital the English director also shot several clips of his films, and legend has it that, during his many stays at the Bristol Palace Hotel, he was inspired by the large spiral staircase that dominates the stately Art Nouveau building for the most famous and iconic scene of his masterpiece: "Vertigo".
The Bristol Palace Hotel, which is one of the sponsors of the exhibition, is located a few steps from Palazzo Ducale, seat of the ancient maritime republic, where the exhibition takes place. An unmissable opportunity to let yourself be pampered by an exceptional service in a luxurious environment, right in the heart of Genoa. The offer is valid only for a limited number of rooms and upon availability request.
The package icludes
- 2-nights stay in double room of your choice
- American buffet breakfast in our Giotto room
- 2 Coupons for free tickets for the art exhibition “Alfred Hitchcock”
- 3- Course dinner in our Giotto Restaurant, with an à la carte menu chosen from a selected range of dishes. Beverage not included.
- Late check-out until 3:00 pm
- Classic room for 2 persons € 300.00
- Superior room for 2 persons € 350.00
- Deluxe room for 2 persons € 400.00
- junior Suite for 2 persons € 450.00
- Suite for 2 persons € 500.00
Terms & conditions
- Availability and rates are on request for a limited amount of rooms, valid until 8th March 2020.
- The package is valid for a minimum stay of 2 nights, in case of a longer stay we will quote the extra nights according to our best available rate. Rates include VAT tax. City tax not included.
- The supplement for extra person is 110 euros (applicable over the package rate). Children up to 3 years old are free guests.
- Services remaining unused will not be refunded.
- It is possible to cancel with no charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. In case of late cancellation or no show the entire amount of the package will be charged as a penalty.